|Professional / Company name
||In Balance Equine Chiropractic
Specialities / Skills
- Trained at the Mctimoney Chriopractic College in Oxford from 2011 to 2015.
- Completed a level 3 Sports Massage Course with ProActive training in London in 2015
- Trained in Neuromuscular Re-education with Dr Peter J Levy.
- Fully trained in Animal Chiropractic at the International Academy of Veterinary Chiropractic in Germany in 2016
- Member of the Mctimoney Chiropractic Association and the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association.
- Can be found on the Register for Animal Musculoskeletal Practitioners (RAMP Register)
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council
Qualifications / Affiliated Bodies / Regulated Bodies
Chiropractic care is an alternative manual therapy which can be used to help with many different health and performance problems. Generally Chiropractic focuses on biomechanical disfunctions of the spine and its effect on the nervous system throughout the body, it can restore joint mobility enabling horses and dogs to maximise their performance potential.
Uses of Chiropractic treatment can include:
- Chronic musculoskeletal problems.
- Acute musculoskeletal problems such as tension or stiffness.
- Prophylactic treatment to maintain fitness.
- Maintain soundness in older horses.
- Enhance the performance ability of Sport Horses.
- As a complementary treatment for chronic lameness such as bone spavin and tendon problems.
|Years of experience
||Equine Treatments are fixed at £50 per horse.
There are no travel costs if your yard / home is within a 20 mile radius of GL54 5DU.
If your yard / home is more than 20 miles a small charge for travel may be applicable.