Frequently Asked Questions
Creating Your Horse Profile
Over 50% of horses profiled on Horse Scout are not for sale.
Who can build a social or professional profile?
Everyone is welcome to profile their horse, pony, stallion or themselves free of charge.
My horse isn't for sale; can I still build a horse profile?
Yes, over 50% of horses profiled on Horse Scout are not for sale.
What are the benefits to building a horse profile?
- Horse Scout is a professional platform which allows your owners and sponsors to connect to your horse.
- It's a great way to campaign your riding skills enabling the Horse Scout Team to guide their sponsors list towards you!
- Gain new syndicate owners or sell shares.
Call us to find out more and inform the PR Team of your needs.
Amateurs & enthusiasts
- Add videos and allow your trainers to watch your progress easily on Horse Scout. Simply share your profile with them.
- Find your horses' bloodline connections!
- Allow others to connect to your horse such as previous owners or riders.
- Be in the running to win cutting edge equipment as the best non-sales profile each month!
How do I find out about bloodline connections?
Find out more about Bloodline Connections on the following page.
How do I create a horse profile?
Create a horse profile using the following link Create a Horse Profile Now.
How, what, and who can I connect with on Horse Scout?
To connect with other people, you first need to be logged in. You can sign in or join in seconds. Connection to members can be combinations of friendship, employment, business, yard or general interest.
How do I find out more about Horse Scout?
Call the Horse Scout Team any time on 01202 028019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Bloodline Connections.
Create a Horse Profile Now.