It is time for spring cleaning. That smell of ammonia that has hung around the yard, those bacteria infested stables you have not had time to get on top of. Beyond the bugs and bacteria, even just the grease and grime eating its way into your tack and equipment. Let us introduce you to a new range of products from The Logical Range.
Already these products are being favoured by professional yards. If it is good enough for the prized animals found with an international eventer, a high goal polo player and a top dressage rider in Emily King, Hazel Jackson and Ellie McCarthy, then it must be good enough for the rest of us.
Did you know, strangles is responsible for 30% of infectious disease in the equine industry worldwide? Furthermore, data from the Animal Health Trust implies that the disease is on the rise in the UK. It is a disease that can impact any yard or equine individual, professionals and happy hackers alike and even those with excellent management. As well as being extremely distressing for both the animal and the owner, this disease causes major economic losses to the industry due to its contagious nature, prolonged course and associated complications, which can be fatal.
The Logical Range’s product ‘Germ Kill’ has been produced to kill 99.9% of germs including Equine Strangles. Not only does it disinfect and keep the dangers of micro-organisms at bay, but it is a product that also cleans. It can be used on stables, yards and horse equipment. It is safe to use for humans and environmentally friendly.
- Effective against Equine Strangles.
- Powerful cleaning and disinfection in a single environmentally friendly product.
- Safe to use around animals and humans.
- Effective at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts.
Do you wish you could replace stable smells with a fresh minty aroma? Now you can with Stable Cleanse – the ultimate odour eater for use on stables, yards, horseboxes and trailers.
If you think how that strong smell of a stable yard can take your breath away, imagine what it is doing to your horse’s airways, as well as your stable staff.
This is a product that is safe and effective:
- Kills the unpleasant odour under rubber matting but without eating into the matting.
- Can be used with any bedding and on any floor surface.
- No special handling requirements. Safe for your horse and you.
- Great value: one five litre lasts up to six months on a standard size stable.
- Money back guarantee, if you’re not happy.
So here is quick and easy to use product that every yard should have – for safe use on all your equipment. Have a bottle on the yard, in the horsebox, even by your kitchen sink. You can stop buying washing up liquid which can eat into fibres and enjoy not having grime embedded in your nails any more. This is a product that will not damage your skin and you will not harm the environment either.
- Effortlessly removes sweat, grease, grime, mud etc.
- Can be used on rugs, saddle cloths, clothing, synthetic and leather tack.
- Safe to use for you and your horse, in the home and on trailers and horseboxes.
- A highly versatile natural orange cleaner- environmentally friendly.
For more information visit the website: http://thelogicalrange.co.uk